Walpole Public Schools is looking to fill the following positions:
– METCO Middle/High School Academic Coordinator
– English Teacher (Walpole High School)
– Elementary Adjustment Counselor (Elm Street School)
– Elementary Math Specialist
– Technology Support Specialist (Walpole High School)
– LTS Math Teacher (Walpole High School)
– Title I Instructor
– Education Support Professional, Severe Special Needs Program (2)
– LTS Education Support Professional
– Asst. School Nutrition Director
– LTS Teacher Aide (Recess)
– Head Basketball Coach
– Elementary EL Teacher, LTS
-Middle School Secretary
Interested candidates please send a cover letter, resume, three current letters of reference, copy of license and copy of transcripts to Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may apply directly on SchoolSpring.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion Director
Bridget A. Gough
135 School Street, Walpole, MA 02081
7 Schools: Walpole High School, BIRD Middle School, Johnson Middle School, OPR, Elm, Boyden and Fisher
Student Enrollment: 4,768
Staff Employment: 500
Approximate number of teachers hired annually: 20
Approximate number of paraprofessionals/instructional aides hired annually: 20
Accessible via public transportation? Yes, via MBTA or commuter rail
METCO/Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Director
Q. What kind of support does Walpole offer new teachers?
We offer an annual new staff induction program. In addition, all new staff are assigned teacher mentors.
Q. How does Walpole demonstrate that it is committed to teacher diversity?
Our district strategic plan has added Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as a goal. Our district has also engaged with Cultural Proficiency training for teachers and administrators.